In less than two short weeks, a small group of lucky ladies in the Seattle area will be headed to Willows Lodge for our Spring Experience May 5-6, 2012! I’m so excited! We will relax, sip some wine, eat some great food, network, and learn fitness, fashion and style tips to get us in shape and ready for summer! To celebrate, we are giving away a spring makeover with our Willows Lodge Spring Experience experts for one lucky registered attendee and one of her roommates to get a new look and personal plan for spring and summer! If you haven’t registered, we have just a few rooms left – call Willows Lodge at 425-424-2589 or email your reservation request to email@example.com.
The “Day to Date Night” Spring Makeover Giveaway includes (For You and 1 Friend)
If you win, you and one friend will get a ‘before and after” spring transformation at the event including:
- Dry style and hair and beauty consult with Tommy Gene Harlow, The Thomas Report [and creator of “Day to Date Night” tips you can find on his site.]
- Personalized spring personal styling by Kim Brooks with Pink Pagoda Style and online retailer, Kris + Kate (Outfit available for purchase at the event)
- Jewelery and select accessories consult by Megan Kophs, Stella and Dot
- Optional personal fitness and nutrition consult by personal trainer, Joan Dandeneau
- Learn how to start/enhance your yoga practice with Terra Yoga instructor, Rebecca Pitzer
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a comment in this blog post below telling us WHO you would want to win the Day to Date Night Makeover with you and ONE QUESTION you have on spring style, beauty, fashion or fitness.
- SHARE this post with your roommates so they can enter you too!
- SUBSCRIBE to our email newsletter [on the top, right hand corner] for hip travel tips, exclusive offers and promotions. We use this to keep you updated and will not share your email or personal information.
- FOLLOW @HipTravelMama on Twitter
You must be a registered Spring Experience at Willows Lodge 2012 attendee to win. As always, don’t forget to “Like” HipTravelMama on Facebook so you can get the latest news, tips and information on fun trips, events and experiences!
This Sweepstakes starts at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on April 24, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 27, 2012. (“Entry Period”). Each attendee gets one entry for themselves and one their friend. The more friends that participate and list you, the more chances you have to win! Winners will be chosen at random using Random.Org. We will notify the winner over the weekend and announce the winner on Monday, April 30, 2012 so check back here, Facebook or via email!
Know Before You Go
The fun starts at 3:00 pm PDT Saturday, May 5, 2012. All ladies will check-in to their room, have a Cinco de Mayo cocktail, enjoy spa treatments, a brow bar by Spa at Willows, 1:1 time with the experts while wine tasting so you will be able to mingle freely! Then take what you learned to get dressed up for a private, four course wine-pairing dinner that night!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
COMMON TERMS USED IN THESE RULES:
These are the official rules that govern how the HipTravelMama sweepstakes promotion will operate. This promotion will be simply referred to as the “Sweepstakes” throughout the rest of these rules.
In these rules, “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to HipTravelMama, the sponsor of the Sweepstakes. “You” refers to an eligible Sweepstakes entrant.
WHAT ARE THE START AND END DATES?
This Sweepstakes starts at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on April 24, 2012, and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on April 27, 2012. (“Entry Period”).
CAN I ENTER?
- You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a HipTravelMama employee, subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and 21 years of age or older.
- This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
- You are a registered attendee of Willows Lodge Spring Experience
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE WON?
If you are a potential winner, we will notify you by sending a message to the e-mail address, the phone number, or mailing address (if any) provided at time of entry within (2) days following the random drawing. If the notification that we send is returned as undeliverable, or you are otherwise unreachable for any reason, we may award the prize to an alternate, randomly selected winner. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
If there is a dispute as to who is the potential winner, we will consider the potential winner to be the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter the Sweepstakes. If you are a potential winner, we may require you to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and a W-9 tax form or W-8 BEN tax form within 10 days of notification. If you do not complete the required forms as instructed and/or return the required forms within the time period listed on the winner notification message, we may disqualify you and select an alternate, randomly selected winner.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not exchange your prize for cash or any other merchandise or services. However, if for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value; and
- You may not designate someone else as the winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner; and
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to accepting the prize; and
- Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are subject to their manufacturer’s warranty and / or terms and conditions.
WHAT ARE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING?
Your odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries we receive.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS ARE YOU AGREEING TO BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES?
By entering this Sweepstakes you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules; and
- To release and hold harmless Anne Taylor Communications, LLC., DBA HipTravelMama, and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won; and
- That HipTravelMama’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes; and
- That by accepting a prize, HipTravelMama may use of your proper name and state of residence online and in print, or in any other media, in connection with this Sweepstakes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
WHAT LAWS GOVERN THE WAY THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS EXECUTED AND ADMINISTRATED?
This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Washington for any disputes arising out of this Sweepstakes.
WHAT IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS AND THE SWEEPSTAKES CAN’T RUN AS PLANNED?
If cheating, a virus, bug, catastrophic event, or any other unforeseen or unexpected event that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled, (also referred to as force majeure) affects the fairness and / or integrity of this Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to cancel, change or suspend this Sweepstakes. This right is reserved whether the event is due to human or technical error. If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Sweepstakes, we reserve the right to randomly select winners from among all eligible entries received before we had to cancel, change or suspend the Sweepstakes.
If you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by hacking or by cheating or committing fraud in ANY way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. Further, we may ban you from participating in any of our future Sweepstakes, so please play fairly.