Last Modified: January, 2020
We recognize the importance of your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated by Anne Taylor Communications, LLC (“ATC”) in connection with website located at www.hiptravelmama.com/ (the “Site”).
Information We Collect
What information we collect from visitors to our Site depends upon how visitors choose to interact with us through the Site. You can use most of our Site without providing any personal information to us. However, your election to use our full range of services may involve providing personal information to us that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, mobile or other telephone number, email address, postal address or billing information. When you provide personal information to us, you are no longer anonymous to us.
The following is a list of types of information we may collect and ways in which it is collected:
- Information you provide. Some features of the Site may require that you provide us with personal information as a condition of accessing and using those features, and some features of the Site may give you the option to provide personal information. For example, if we offer services or promotions that require registration, we will ask you for personal information such as your email address, postal address or telephone number. You may of course choose to submit information to us in various ways as well, such as when you contact us by email.
- Logged information. We may automatically collect and store some information that you do not actively provide, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, the date and time of your visit, and the last website or web page you visited.
- Cookies and other internet technology.
- When you visit or use the Site, we may send one or more cookies (that is, small text files) to your computer that identify your computer browser’s visit. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can typically change your browser’s settings to refuse all cookies or notify you when of a new cookie request. We may use other technology, such as web beacons (also sometimes called pixel tags or transparent GIFs) to track use of our Site.
- Cookies placed by ATC may incorporate personal information, such as your user name and password, if any, although passwords will not be included unless you request that they be saved for automatic login.
Information Use and Disclosure
- We may collect and use personal and other information to provide certain features of our Site. For example, we may collect and use this information to respond to or fulfill requests or enquiries, process orders and registrations, communicate with you in general, and store user preferences.
- We may also share personal and other information with our selected suppliers, service providers and partner sites in order to facilitate providing services to you. For example, we may provide such information to third parties that are involved with operating and maintaining the Site (including for example where another company provides website hosting, customer support or email message deployment services for us), performing business and sales analysis, improving the Site.
- We collect and use non-personal (anonymous) information to display customized content and advertising, measure the usage and effectiveness of our Site and our online advertising and other content and activities, and improve our Site. Much of this information is gathered using cookies or other internet technologies, as described above under “Information We Collect.”
- We also share non-personal (anonymous) information with other companies for marketing purposes, such as the display of targeted advertising with or in our Site or the sites or services of other companies. This information may include aggregated information such as usage statistics or demographic trends regarding our users or those of sites or services with which we have a business relationship. It may also include anonymous information regarding particular users, such as information about websites or pages visited by the particular user.
- We use and share personal information where you have chosen to allow us to use and share that information for specific purposes. For example, you may choose to allow us to share personal information with other companies for offers or other marketing purposes, among other things.
- In connection with a significant transaction or proposed transaction involving ATC, such as a merger or acquisition, we may transfer personal and other information to another company.
We take security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information. These measures include administrative and physical security measures intended to guard against unauthorized access to personal data.
Online Privacy of Children
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.