Spring has sprung and it’s time to get inspired, and in-the-know on the latest fashion and fitness trends to get you in shape and in-style for summer! Grab your best gal pals and join HipTravelMama and friends for a spring girls wine country getaway, May 5-6, 2012, to experience the Willows Lodge in beautiful Woodinville Wine Country (just a short drive from downtown Seattle). We’ve put together an amazing package for you to experience the best of Willows Lodge, sip wine from one of Washington’s best wine regions, relax in the spa and meet experts in fitness, fashion and beauty to get you jetsetting into summer in style!
Here’s what’s on the Spring Experience Willows Lodge Agenda
Join us in the afternoon on Saturday! While you sip and learn about Woodinville wine from Barking Frog’s sommelier, you will indulge in the following:
- Super celeb stylist Tommy Gene Harlow will be joining us to offer tips for hot spring and summer hair trends
- Makeup artists will share tips for the latest spring and summer makeup and do touch ups
- Personal stylist Kim Brooks with Pink Pagoda Style is partnering with online women’s fashion boutique Kris and Kate for tips on the latest spring styles for you
- Megan Flynn Kophs with Stella and Dot will share the latest trends in jewelery and accessories for spring and summer and have spring pieces for purhase
- Yoga and fitness experts will share tips on getting yourself in tip-top shape for summer
- Mini-spa treatments from The Spa at Willows Lodge* (upgrade to full spa appointments available)
When you register, you and a roommate will be entered to win a free spring makeover. More details coming soon!
Package includes everything:
- Overnight accommodations in a luxurious Willows Lodge guest room
- Mini-spa treatment at The Spa at Willows Lodge*
- Expert beauty, fashion and fitness advice from top local experts
- Woodinville wine tasting with Barking Frog sommelier
- Cinco de Mayo infused Four-Course Dinner with Woodinville Wine pairing with Barking Frog Chef Bobby Moore
- Morning breakfast
- Late morning Hour of Power Yoga Session or Fitness Boot camp
- A chance for you and a friend to win a free spring makeover including makeup, hair styling, spring outfit/accessories and free fitness and nutrition coaching!
*mini spa treatment is upgradable to a full 60 min massage or facial for just $75.
Package starts at $305 per person/up to 4 per room, or $390 per person based on double occupancy. Reserve early for best availability as there are limited rooms available with two queen beds.
Space is extremely limited for this exclusive event. If you are interested in upgrading to a 60 minute massage or facial, please call the Spa at Willows Lodge at 425-424-2900, or mention when you call to make your reservation. To reserve your Spring Experience at Willows Lodge, please call 425-424-2589 or email your reservation request to email@example.com.
This experience is for ladies only and you don’t have to be a mama to enjoy this weekend of spa, wine, friends and inspiration! So grab your BFFs and join us for this fun and inspiring overnight escape! (And DADS: don’t forget, Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 13, 2012, so this package would make a great pre-Mother’s Day gift!)
Subject to room and rate availability. Not applicable towards contracted rates, with any other offer or for groups. Other restrictions may apply. Full spa appointments are limited and on a first-come-first serve basis.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities for this event, or if you are interested in having a HipTravelMama Experience event at your hotel, email anne [at] hiptravelmama