We’re celebrating a summer of #WellTraveledFamily memories the best way we know how: an awesome giveaway! You and your family could WIN a trip to experience one of our favorite getaways, Alderbrook Resort and Spa. How do you enter for this amazing prize, you ask? It’s easy:
Visit Hip Travel Mama on Facebook to learn more on how to enter to win the Alderbrook Resort and Spa getaway!
2. Sign up for the Hip Travel Mama newsletter
3. Share your favorite A-Z #WellTraveledFamily destination you visited this summer [e.g. “A is for Alderbrook #WellTraveledFamily”] and include the hashtag #WellTraveledFamily
The Hood Canal Giveaway to Alderbrook Resort and Spa Package includes:
– One night accommodations at Alderbrook Resort and Spa in Hood Canal, Washington in a two bedroom cottage
– $100 dinner credit
– Two hour activity rental or other seasonal experience for the family to share.*
*Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply based on availability. See official rules for full details.
Share with your friends and check out what others are posting by following #welltraveledfamily to get inspiration from other well-traveled families like you!
Hip Travel Mama has partnered with Alderbrook Spa and Resort on the beautiful Hood Canal, just an 1.5 hours west of Seattle to offer you an overnight package for your #welltraveledfamily. Package prize includes one night accommodation in a two bedroom cottage, $100 dinner credit and two hour activity rental or other seasonal experience for the family to share. *restrictions apply [Based on availability. Holidays and high demand weekends excluded. Expires Sept. 1, 2014 ]
Where did your family travels take you this summer? Share your favorite A-Z #WellTraveledFamily destination you visited this summer [e.g. “A is for Alderbrook #WellTraveledFamily”] and include the hashtag #WellTraveledFamily and sign up for the Hip Travel Mama Newsletter to enter to win an overnight getaway package at the Alderbrook Resort and Spa in Hood Canal, Washington.
#WELLTRAVELEDFAMILY END OF SUMMER GETAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America and Canada who are 18 years of age and older. Employees of Anne Taylor Communications LLC, DBA Hip Travel Mama (“Sponsor”), Alderbrook Resort and Spa, their parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and the immediate family members of each and those residing in the same household are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, local, provincial, municipal and specific country’s laws.
3. Entry Period: The Entry period begins at 9:00a.m. PDT on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 and ends at 11:00pm PDT Tuesday, Sept 10, 2013 (“Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: Share your favorite A-Z #WellTraveledFamily destination you visited this summer using the hashtag #WellTraveledFamily and sign up for the Hip Travel Mama. As an example: “A is for Alderbrook #WellTraveledFamily” There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
6. Content Requirements: If submitting a photo along with your entry it must not: (a) prominently depict any person; (b) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (c) depict any risky behavior; (d) prominently feature any trademarks or logos; or (g) have been entered in any other contest or have been published or distributed in any other media. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any photo for any reason. By submitting a photo, you represent and warrant that: (a) the photo is an original work created solely by you; (b) you own all rights to the photo; and (c) the Entry complies with all requirements of these Official Rules.
7. Sponsor’s Rights to Photos: By participating, you: (a) irrevocably grant Sponsor, its agents, licensees, and assigns the unconditional and perpetual (non-exclusive) right and permission to copyright, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, modify, create derivative works of, exhibit, and otherwise use your photo as-is or as-edited (with or without using your name) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your photo, or require any further permission for Sponsor to use the photo; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the photo, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the photo, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
8. Drawing: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one winner at random on or before September 14, 2013. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. If Sponsor, in is sole discretion, deems that an entry does not comply with these Official Rules or is otherwise inappropriate to post, Sponsor may reject that entry and select another.
9. Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners: Sponsor will notify the winner by email. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the email or direct message within three (3) days after Sponsor sent the email or direct message, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf.
10. Prize: One winner will receive one night accommodations at Alderbrook Resort and Spa in Hood Canal, Washington, in a two bedroom cottage, $100 dinner credit and two hour activity rental or other seasonal experience for the family to share. (The Approximate Retail Value is USD $520). Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply based on availability. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution or cash redemption. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Holidays and high demand weekends excluded. The prize expires Sept. 1, 2014
11. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
12. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) any errors on the Twitter platform that may prevent an entrant from entering or receiving direct messages; (d) printing errors; (e) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (f) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
12. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Washington. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Washington or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Washington.
13. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Anne Taylor Communications, LLC, DBA Hip Travel Mama, 1100 Dexter Avenue N. Seattle, WA 98109 (“Sponsor”).
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.