**This package is no longer available. Explore Willows Lodge current deals and packages.
As we return from Spring Break rested and recharged from family time, we are counting down the days to our Spring Experience girlfriend getaway at Willows Lodge in Woodinville Wine Country, May 5-6, 2012. It’s Cinco de Mayo weekend and we are going to celebrate with our girlfriends HipTravelMama style! We’ve got two fantastic updates for attendees that involve Spa and Food. Need I say more?
2012 Spring Experience Willows Lodge Agenda
Saturday, May 5, 2012
- Top beauty, fashion, fitness and yoga experts to help you look great and get in shape for summer!
- Enjoy mini-spa appointments and brow waxing from the newly renovated Spa at Willows Lodge. Upgrades available to a full spa service. Take a peek at the full spa menu here
- Each Spring Experience package includes your choice of 20 minute mini spa treatments: Mini microderm hand facial, Mini massage, or Hot stone foot massage
- The Spa at Willows will also feature a Brow Bar from 3-5pm for an additional $15, so you can give those brows a gorgeous uplift for spring!
* Upgrades to full spa services are available for just $75. Call the Spa at Willows to book your treatment at (425) 424 2900 or email email@example.com. Upgrades are on a first-come, first-serve, space available basis.
4:30- 5:30 pm Woodinville Wine Tasting and education with Barking Frog’s Certified Sommelier, Jennifer Schmitt
6:00 pm – Cinco de Mayo Infused, Four-Course Wine Pairing Dinner handcrafted by Award-winning Barking Frog Executive Chef Bobby Moore
HipTravelMama 2012 Spring Experience Cinco de Mayo Dinner Menu
All of these delicious dishes with tastings of handpicked Washington wines included*
First Course: Tequila Prawns
Mixed Organic Greens, Cilantro ~ Lime Vinaigrette
Second Course: Oven Roasted Sea Bass
Tomatillo ~ Avocado Mousse, Black Rice, Candied Jalapeno
Third Course: Cumin Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Crispy Polenta Cake, Coriander Dusted Baby Spinach, Piquillo Pepper Sauce
Fourth Course: House Made Churros with Mexican Chocolate Dip
Sunday, May 6, 2012
8:30-10:00 am – Breakfast in Fireside Cellars
10:30-11:30am – Hour of Power of Yoga featuring Rebecca Pitzer, Terra Yoga OR Boot Camp with Fitness expert Joan Dandeneau (pre-registration required)
12:00 pm – Check out!
*dinner includes wine tastings with each course. Full bottles of wine will be available for purchase at the table to charge to your room.
And as always, we’ve pulled together fun giveaways and a surprise contest kicking off next week for all registered attendees. Space is limited. Grab your best gal pals and reserve your Spring Experience at Willows Lodge: call 425-424-2589 or email your reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specifiy your spa treatment preference or upgrade at booking! We look forward to celebrating Cinco de Mayo and kicking off the season in style and in shape for summer!