We are still reveling in our California Weekends road trip which kicked off at the Disneyland Resort at the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort, one of the many hotels near Disneyland Resort. This property exceeded our expectations for our trip from LAX to Anaheim. The Sheraton Park Anaheim is close to Disneyland resort and you can earn points and rewards with your Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) membership. Note: there are three Sheraton Hotel Anaheim properties within a few mile radius of the Disneyland Resort, so note location prior to booking. I did a recent search for rates for September and rooms at the Sheraton Park are currently starting at just $126/per night!
Here are just a few things we enjoyed about the Sheraton Park Hotel Anaheim:
1. Connecting rooms: The rooms are spacious and top floors offer great views of California Adventure Park and Disneyland Resort. You can even catch views of The World of Color and the fireworks from many top floor balconies.
2. Spacious balconies: Speaking of balconies, the balconies are super spacious and are a great place for parents to have a little quiet time with a glass of wine after the kiddos fall asleep.
3. Starwood Club Lounge access: We had access to the Starwood Club Lounge which serves an amazing complimentary breakfast from 6:30-10am and afternoon happy hour beer and wine, snacks and drinks from 5-8pm. Perfect for recharging in the afternoons after a long day in the park.
4. Cozy “Heavenly” Beds: The recent renovation of the Sheraton Hotel brand hotels reminds me a bit of Starwood Hotels sister property, Westin with its signature Heavenly Beds. Super comfy and in my daughter’s words, “Feels like you are sleeping on a cloud.”
5. Sheraton Social Hour: On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, Sheraton offers a Sheraton Social Hour in the lobby offering 2oz pours of 90+ Wine Spectator rated wine for $5. This is a fun way for parents to hang out and decompress after a long day at Disneyland. Check the hotel for hours.
6. Disneyland ticket concierge onsite. Need Disneyland Park Hopper tickets, Disney dining reservations, or reserved seating for The World of Color? The Disneyland concierge desk in the lobby will help you save time standing in line. The Sheraton Park arranged reserved seating for us at The World of Color and a lunch with the princesses at Ariel’s Grotto, making it super easy to enjoy the park and skip the long lines.
Every detail was well thought out for our stay, right down to the little loofas in the bathroom which were perfect for scrubbing kids’ dirty little feet treking through the park all day.
All these things make the Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort an affordable way to stay in style at the Disneyland Resort.
Disclosure: We received complimentary accommodations at the Sheraton Park Anaheim and have an ongoing consulting agreement with Starwood Hotels and Resorts. We were not required to express any opinions about our stay. As always, the opinions here are our own.