So let’s talk about the luxury hotel rooms at the Fairmont Kea Lani on Maui. I’m a hotel style nerd and the décor of the Fairmont Kea Lani’s bright, beautiful rooms will not disappoint. This Maui luxury hotel is an all suites and villas property with plenty of space for the family. Here are 5 ways we love the Fairmont Kea Lani hotel rooms and villas. Be sure to check out our kick off post why the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui is a luxury paradise for families.
- We love the one bedroom suites with a separate seating area that includes gorgeous curved couches – perfect for a family movie night! Rooms come in either a King or double room, with a pull out couch in a separate living room for larger families.
- The bathrooms are enormous with large bathtubs, separate showers, two sinks and lots of space!
- The sweet aroma of Rose 31 toiletries. Swoon. This trip we even got our own Hip Travel Mama personalized bottles.
- The balconies are also oversize and furnished with a large table for four and lounger. All rooms have beautiful mountain, partial to ocean views and the most INCREDIBLE SUNSETS from every angle.
- The villas. Looking for more room to spread out, or to share with another family? The Fairmont Kea Lani’s 2 and 3 bedroom villas are spendy, but if budget is not an issue, or you are sharing the cost with another family, you can stay steps from the beach with your own private plunge pool, BBQ grill and kitchen. Check out these gorgeous maui beach luxury villas.
Check out this Maui luxury hotel when comparing your options! Up next in our focus on Fairmont Kea Lani – A spa treatment that will make you swoon!
Disclosure: We were hosted guests of the Fairmont Kea Lani and received complimentary accommodations and services during our stay for review purposes. As always, the opinions are our own.